Software RS232/RS485/RS422/TTL Serial Port Monitor / Terminal / Protocol Analyzer / Debugger - control, monitor, debug, log, spy, sniff, capture, view, analyze, and test serial ports activity.
It allows communication logging (c/w timestamps in millisecond) between serial devices using serial ports (with optional monitor/control cables and rs232/rs485/rs422/TTL converters), no more expensive hardware protocol analyzer is required. Besides monitoring capability, controlling (debugger, terminal emulator) a serial device becomes a simple task, such as PLC, Modbus, SCADA, etc.
Besides all data formats (Hex,Dec,Oct,Bin,AscII), line state control, flow control, macros, CRC Checksum Calculator are included, which make controlling sophisticated and time sensitive device a simple task.
232Analyzer allows you to control serial devices right from your PC. It supports data input and monitoring in Hexadecimal, Decimal, Octal, Binary and ASCII formats. It also allows you to change / monitor RS-232's line states: RTS, DTR, CTS, DSR, DCD, and RI. All data and signal flows are logged in the Communication Window, which can be saved as .txt, .doc or .rtf files for further analysis.
232Analyzer comes with many advanced features, such as:
1) Being able to Monitor Communications between serial devices with timestamps in milliseconds;
2) Programmable Buttons: Send up to 32 commands with a button click;
3) Auto-Response: Automatically respond to incoming data / signals;
4) Macros: Up to 64 steps of Logic and Timer processes for handling sophisticated serial devices;
5) Checksum Calculator: Advanced checksum bytes calculator.
232Analyzer is useful for controlling, testing, developing, and debugging serial devices, control software and firmware. It is widely used in industrial and commercial control and automation systems. Our clients include: NASA, Boeing, Siemens, Honeywell, Schneider Electric, AT&T, Alcatel, Cisco, Panasonic, Hewlett Packard, etc.
» version 5.6.1 - posted on 2014-03-25
July 22, 2011
» version 5.5 - posted on 2008-09-18
June 12, 08
EULA - End User License Agreement
FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHOULD BE READ AND UNDERSTOOD BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. UNLESS YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT LICENSE AGREEMENT SIGNED BY COMMFRONT.COMS REPRESENTATIVE, YOUR USE OF THIS SOFTWARE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT AND WARRANTY.
1. DEFINITIONS. "Software" means the 232Analyzer program in binary form, any other machine readable materials (including, but not limited to, additional programs, setting and data files), any updates or error corrections provided by CommFront.com, and any user manuals, programming guides and other documentation provided to you by CommFront.com under this Agreement.
2. LICENSE TO USE. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, CommFront.com grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use internally and unmodified for the sole purpose of running Programs.
3. RESTRICTIONS. Software is confidential and copyrighted. Title to Software and all associated intellectual property rights is retained by CommFront.com and/or its licensors. Unless enforcement is prohibited by applicable law, you may not modify, decompile, or reverse engineer Software.
4. LICENSE CODE (REGISTRATION / UNLOCK KEY). 232Analyzers License Code (the registration / unlock key that generated by / from CommFront.com) is for the purpose of unlocking the software. License Code is non-transferable and non-distributable. In no event shall the seller or its suppliers be liable for any loss or incompatibility of License Code for whatsoever reasons. CommFront.com is not responsible for keeping, re-generating License Code for any possible reasons.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. CommFront.com warrants to you that for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt, the above Software and License Code will be free of defects under normal use. Except for the foregoing, Software is provided "AS IS". Your exclusive remedy and CommFront.coms entire liability under this limited warranty will be at CommFront.com's option to replace Software or refund the fee paid for Software. Any implied warranties on the Software are limited to 30 days.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. This software and the accompanying materials are provided "AS IS" and without warranties as to performance or merchantability or any other warranties whether expressed or implied.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. In no event shall the seller or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages, even if the seller or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will CommFront.com's liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you for Software under this Agreement. The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated warranty fails of its essential purpose.
8. TERMINATION. This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of Software. This Agreement will terminate immediately without notice from CommFront.com if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately should the Software become, or in either party's opinion be likely to become, the subject of a claim of infringement of any intellectual property right. Upon Termination, you must destroy all copies of Software.
9. THIS AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE FROM TIMIE TO TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.